Innovative and easy to use, Invisalign is a straightening system designed for modern life. It has proven to be one of the most popular methods for dealing with teeth straightening issues, whether these are mild or severe.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign has changed the face of modern dental health and orthodontics, offering an alternative to heavy metal braces that were difficult to wear and could be difficult to manage. Instead, Invisalign is a clear and removable system of teeth straightening that is designed to be comfortable, as well as effective. Patients using Invisalign as a method for straightening teeth can eat what they like and the transparency of them means that no one even needs to know that braces are being used.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- It is a predictable treatment – when you sign up for Invisalign there is certainty about how long the treatment will last for and when it will come to an end.
- Bespoke manufacturing – Invisalign is made specifically for your mouth, teeth and gums. That means that the fit will be more comfortable and snug.
- Less irritation and discomfort – as Invisalign is bespoke this reduces scratches and irritation to your gums and mouth. Plus, the discomfort of traditional braces made with metal is avoided.
- Treatment is easier to plan – Invisalign is a thoroughly modern system of teeth straightening with software that makes it easy to plan and also to ensure high visibility of treatment from start to finish.
What could Invisalign do for me?
- Provide a fast and simple way to straighten teeth that fits with your existing lifestyle. You won’t have to go into hiding until the treatment ends.
- Offer a way to straighten teeth that enables better dental health throughout the treatment schedule.
- Tooth straightening even for those who have a metal allergy (this may previously not have been possible when metal braces were the only option).
- A confidence boost – when your teeth are straight you’ll have the confidence to smile, chat, network, whatever you need to do, with confidence.
- Tailor-made for modern life – some types of metal braces used to have something of a stigma attached to them due to the old fashioned aesthetics and the difficulty they could cause when eating. Invisalign has been designed to overcome both of these with a removable system that no one will even know is there.
If you’d like to find out more about Invisalign and whether this might be the right solution for your teeth speak to your dentist today.